[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 17 11:18:06 EST 2011

First, I want to encourage you to take a look at the "Continue"
tutorial: http://docs.racket-lang.org/continue/ . It provides an
excellent introduction for people new to the Racket web server.

Second, one of the great things about Jay is that in addition to the
video game talent and popped collars, he's very responsive to
suggestions.  If you have specific things that could be explained
better, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear about them.

Finally, while we all appreciate feedback, personally insulting people
isn't appropriate in this context.