[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Racket Noob (racketnoob at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 11:37:32 EST 2011

 I've already read. Continue tutorial is not bad, I passed through it (congratulations, Danny Yoo, you're man!)
But now when I want to make the next step and further understand the web development in Racket, unfortunately I am forced to read Jay's documentation. I am very sad about it. : (Unfortunately, in this case I find it difficult to give any constructive criticism, I do not know even where to start. Maybe a question for the end: Do the URLs of pages that use continuation mechanism have to look ugly and cryptic? Can this somehow be avoided (so that we have pretty URLs, but still have a continuation?)  Racket Noob  > From: samth at ccs.neu.edu