[racket] Bite-Size Racket Projects

From: Doug Orleans (dougorleans at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 01:50:19 EDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Ray Racine <ray.racine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Once I get the thing up on its feet again I'll planet them.   From there I
> intend to expand out a few more of the AWS API's and do an OpenId API.

I implemented a big chunk of OpenID in 2008:

http://code.google.com/p/dougo-plt/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fopenid

I haven't tried to run it since then, and I don't remember how much
still needed to be done.  (I stopped working on it when I decided to
host my app on Google App Engine, at which point I started learning
Python...) There are a bunch of TO DO comments.

It's licensed as AGPL 3.0.  Feel free to fork it, though I imagine
you'd want to de-Swindle it.  (Does anyone still use Swindle?)

--Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.