[racket] Intro Projects: Get rid of units in the net collect

From: Jon Zeppieri (zeppieri at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 27 15:40:44 EDT 2011

For the most part, getting rid of units in net is straightforward.
However, I'm not sure what people have in mind for the tcp^ sig.

1) net/tcp-redirect provides a single function, tcp-redirect, which
returns a unit implementing tcp^. Is there a consensus on what to do
with this function? Remove it? Have it return, instead, (values ...)?
I don't see any uses of it in collects.

2) net/ssl-tcp-unit.rkt: should this simply define all of the tcp-
functions from racket/tcp?

Or do we keep tcp^ around and just get rid of the other units?

Posted on the users mailing list.