[racket] Mediawiki dedicated to Liitin/Racket/Scheme code + more

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sat Aug 27 16:19:57 EDT 2011

I believe I've visited it a few times in the past. Very nice, and has many
things i'd like to achieve, some characteristics that I'm trying avoid, but
most of all a bit different in profile. I'm hoping to bring something new
and complementory, not just another copy.

Being accessible to all and having a zero-threshold to contribute are key
characteristics, but the ultimate goal is to help people do something that
they otherwise couldn't. Being able to skip parts that you are not familiar
with and be able to contribute in your own strongest field could create some
useful and cool things. For me, Scheme has been a great enabler. I can
concentrate on the things that I'd like to do. There has always been a way
to do it in Scheme once I know what I want, even with my limited skills. For
example, while doing my personal AI project, I spend most of my time reading
and watching lectures of evolution biology, neurology, cognitive science,
etc. Not just learning Scheme.

I'd love to see what happends if things were even more approachable. The
'For inspiration' section is meant to encourage people to get started, and
keep going (I always get boost from videos like that), and the wiki is to
trying to offer good starting points.

br, jukka