[racket] Ubuntu PPA Problem

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 6 10:21:19 EDT 2011

Sorry about that. Launchpad is currently building the 10.04 PPA. Its
taking an extraordinary amount of time probably because their systems
are overloaded. Hopefully it will complete within 24 hours or so.

Strangely its only the i386 build that is still going, the amd64 is done
so I'm not sure why you can't install on amd64. Hopefully once i386 is
done it will work.