[racket] Polymorphism via compile time dispatch

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 18 16:57:43 EDT 2010

Typed Racket can do compile-time dispatch:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/ts-guide/optimization.html
(the documentation is more complete in the nightly builds)

We do compile-time dispatch using types. We're also looking into
making it possible for users to define their own type-based
optimizations.

Typed Racket also does type inference, so you wouldn't need to specify
types in your examples and types would be checked at compile time.

Vincent