[racket] Transparent area's

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 25 09:17:15 EDT 2010

Both in the old and new toolboxes, you can make a transparent canvas
using the 'transparent style when you create the `canvas%' object.

If I understand the issue, though, putting a `button%' instance on top
of a `canvas%' doesn't really work in either toolbox. Also, neither
toolbox currently lets you paint the background of a panel (which can
contain buttons and other controls). I think that panel drawing could
be made configurable in the new toolbox --- after everything else is in
place.