[racket] Transparent area's

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 09:10:13 EDT 2010

I'm guessing this is a limitation of the current windowing toolkit.
There is a new toolkit under development here:

http://github.com/mflatt/gr2

I'm going to look at transparency support in the new toolkit, but it
will take me a while to find the time.

HTH,
N.

BTW, Racket doesn't use CamelCase. The dash is the conventional
separator within an identifier. like-this not LikeThis