[racket] create-embedding-executable

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 27 09:19:35 EDT 2010

Does your call to `create-embedding-executable' work if you disable
debugging in DrRacket or if you run from command-line Racket?

I think the problem is that DrRacket configures the compiler to add
errortrace-debugging instrumentation and to use ".zo" files that are
instrumented, and that is interfering with executable creation. See

Offhand, I'm not sure whether to blame errortrace for failing to set up
appropriate dependencies or `create-embedding-executable' for not
setting up a separate enough environment when building an executable.
We'll have to work on this more.