[racket] create-embedding-executable

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 07:01:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use `create-embedding-executable' (DrRacket 5.0, WinXP and
Vista), with this little module:

#lang racket/gui

(define f (new frame% [label "Test"]))
(send f show #t)

But I don't know exactly how to set the arguments to produce the same result
as "raco exe --gui", which works fine.
Going through the collections I found little help.
The best I could do is this:

(create-embedding-executable
   "test.exe"
   #:modules '((#f "test.rkt"))
   #:configure-via-first-module? #t
   #:literal-expression
   (parameterize ([current-namespace (make-base-namespace)])
     (compile `(namespace-require ''test)))
   #:gracket? #t
   #:collects-path (current-library-collection-paths)
   #:verbose? #t
   )

which effectively creates test.exe, but running the latter fails on:

link: namespace mismatch; reference (phase 0) to a module "M:\Program
Files\Rack
et\collects\errortrace\errortrace-key.rkt" that is not available (phase
level 0)
; reference appears in module: 'test in: init-test-coverage

 === context ===
test: [running body]
loop

I have absolutely no clue of what is going on here.
Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Laurent