[plt-scheme] OpenGL and GLUT

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 14:50:29 EST 2010

> First, some of the GLUT functions are implemented in the sgl library.
> Search for glu on the C style API page.
>
> It seems like you're main problem is starting up a canvas and getting
> a GL-context.
>
> Attached is a short example with your code based on my gl-world package.
>
> Jay
Thanks man!

Now I do have a working canvas, at least.

Do you have any clue as to why
it does not visible draw anything? From what I'm seeing, the C and the scheme
versions are somewhat equivalent, except for the resize and all the GLUT calls.

--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

More is not better (or worse) than less, just different.
– The paradigm paradox.

Posted on the users mailing list.