[plt-scheme] OpenGL and GLUT

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 13:54:37 EST 2010

First, some of the GLUT functions are implemented in the sgl library.
Search for glu on the C style API page.

It seems like you're main problem is starting up a canvas and getting
a GL-context.

Attached is a short example with your code based on my gl-world package.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay