[racket] status of keyword argument support in TR?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Dec 26 22:11:13 EST 2010

If you guys know now what the TR ":" syntax will look like for the usual
keyword arguments, I would like to know what it is.

My reason is that I need to replace my embedded documentation setup, now
that I'm targeting Scribble instead of Texinfo, and I'd like to be
getting the procedure signatures and such from ":" forms.  I can use
"#lang typed/racket/base/no-check" until TR actually implements keyword
argument support.

I'd very much prefer knowing, rather than making an incorrect guess and
having to change a tool and a bunch of separately-released PLaneT
packages later.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/