[racket] geiser evaluation not working

From: prad (prad at towardsfreedom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 16:49:28 EST 2010

geiser works great except it doesn't evaluate anything for me.
not C-x C-e, C-M-x none of the region evals either. i get => #<void>
and the definition isn't recognized in the repl.

the macroexpand works though as does autodocs and pretty well
everything else i've tried very nicely.

eval doesn't work whether i require quack or not.

i have the following in my dot file:
(setq scheme-program-name "/usr/bin/racket")
(require 'quack)
(require 'scheme-complete)
(require 'geiser-install)
(setq geiser-repl-history-filename "~/.emacs.d/geiser-history")
(setq geiser-mode-smart-tab-p t)

what do i need to do to get geiser eval to be sent to the repl?

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's

Posted on the users mailing list.