[racket] [CUFP 2010] Birds of a Feather sessions

From: Anil Madhavapeddy (anil at recoil.org)
Date: Wed Aug 25 04:44:41 EDT 2010

               Birds of a Feather sessions (BOFs)

   Commercial Uses of Functional Programming Workshop (CUFP 2010)

               http://cufp.org/bofs-2010
           Baltimore, Maryland, September 30 - October 1

This year, the Commercial Uses of Function Programming (CUFP)
workshop has a new feature to bring industry and academics together
to promote real-world uses of functional programming. Birds of a
Feature (BoF) sessions provide a place for our community to gather
informally at ICFP and reach consensus on matters of importance.
Any CUFP attendee can propose a BoF session, and grab one of the
spare rooms in the evening slots below.  Attendance in the evening
is open to all.

BoF sessions facilitate ad-hoc discussions and provide a place to
gather and start off the chat, before moving on during the evening
to a local Baltimore restaurant or pub. We particularly encourage
"cross-language" discussions that might not otherwise happen at one
of the bigger workshops.

Please see http://cufp.org/bofs-2010 for details on how to propose
a slot or confirm attendance at one of them.  There are some sessions
already which may be of interest to Racket developers:

Fri 1st Oct 6pm-8pm, Cross Language Serialisation,
Anton Lavrik
http://cufp.org/bofs-2010#xlangserial