[racket] Alt/Option key as meta on Mac

From: Charles Rich (rich at WPI.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 12 16:28:49 EDT 2010

Hi, I tried searching the archives for an answer, but without success:

Ss there a way to make the alt/option key on a Mac function
as an Emacs meta key?   The current default is for the cmd/apple key
to be the meta key, which is not the same as the default for Emacs
(Aquamacs) on the Mac.

If I turn that off the option under Editing > General, the meta
functionality does not switch to the alt/option key.   I also tried
playing with the Enable Keybindings in Menus option, but that did not
seem to have an effect.

Thanks, -CR

--
Dr. Charles Rich, Professor of Computer Science
Interactive Media and Game Development

Email: rich at wpi.edu   Phone: 508-831-5945   Fax: 508-831-5776
Home: http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~rich

Posted on the users mailing list.