[plt-scheme] [PLT Scheme] SLIB again, and Schelog

From: John Sampson (jrs.idx at ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 04:06:40 EDT 2010

Hello -

I see a query about SLIB was posted a week ago, but there was no comment.

At http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/SLIB there is an announcement that
version
4.1 of PLT Scheme does not run any version of SLIB.

I don't know about subsequent versions of PLT Scheme or the reason for
this schism.
I assume it also applies to Schelog which is bundled with SLIB - at any
rate running
Schelog.scm on mzscheme in the current version gives the error message:

"default-load-handler: expected a `module' declaration for `schelog',
found: something els
e in: #<path:C:\schelog\schelog.scm>

  === context ===
standard-module-name-resolver"

The Schelog website lists mzscheme as an implementation Schelog runs on,
but this is
evidently now broken.

Regards

_John Sampson_