[plt-scheme] Re: [ANN] Lazy Scribble Documentator and Packager

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 28 12:44:03 EDT 2009

I just tried this out but it broke. Maybe I did something wrong? I was
working with a pre-existing file called 'tool.ss'.

 > (require (planet orseau/lazy-doc))
 > (planet-build)
. (file
"/home/jon/.plt-scheme/planet/300/4.2.2.4/cache/orseau/lazy-doc.plt/1/4/package.ss")
broke the contract
  (->
   string?
   string?
   natural-number/c
   natural-number/c
   path?
   void?)
 on add-hard-link; expected <string?>, given: #f