[plt-scheme] Re: [ANN] Lazy Scribble Documentator and Packager

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 13:37:07 EDT 2009

try :
(planet-build "jon" 1 0)

or use (set-planet-env "jon" 1 0) beforehand to modify the default
parameters.

By default, the username is that of the OS environment (or maybe that value
is windows-specific, I should check that). If there is none, I guess that
could fail.
Maybe I should use another default value.

Tell me if that works.
Laurent