[plt-scheme] Some PLT environment issues

From: Scott McLoughlin (scott at adrenaline.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 11:03:49 EDT 2009

Grant,

First, I can see that there's potentially alot more to the job than
I had initially anticipated. Second, quite a number of features could
be deferred for now to get a core project concept operational within
DrScheme (and presumably mzscheme, so ultimately a purely textual
manifest and file organization at its core). Finally, without meaning
any disrespect, I think the spec could use a good working over, fleshing
out of quite a bit of detail and so on.

In my day, frobbing lots of files and directories and file formats was
something I was pretty good at (back in my C/C++ days), so this may be
something I can help out with once I come up to speed with all of the
myriad PLT environment issues.

Thoughts?

Scott