[plt-scheme] could we have a git-svn mirror of the repository?

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 8 08:53:22 EST 2009

Github has support for importing of an existing public svn repository.
Seems like the best way to go - they have an excellent setup for
managing git repositories, and are one of the default open source
project sites these days. I asked on stackoverflow how I might do such
a thing myself and both responses I got said 'just use github'. The
best workflow I can think of is:

1. Let github do the import
2. Do a local checkout of the github repo
3. Have an svn post-commit hook to rebase your local repo and then
push it to github

martin

p.s. keeping this on list so that other people can chime in with
possible better suggestions

Posted on the users mailing list.