[plt-scheme] scheme macros in real world

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 18 12:06:32 EDT 2009

If you search the docs for "fully expanded" you'll see that PLT Scheme
itself is built on scores of macros. The scheme/match and scheme/unit
libraries are two of the larger libraries that the developer is likely
to be aware of, but in fact even things like define are expanded.

To directly answer your question, the Snooze library on Planet
(planet.plt-scheme.org) is another example of a library that makes
extensive use of macros, to go along with Doug's examples.

N.