[plt-scheme] 64-Bit PLT Scheme for Windows

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 16 13:51:21 EDT 2009

Has anyone built a 64-bit version of PLT Scheme for Windows? I currently use
my Linux box when I need a 64-bit app and everything runs fine there.
However, I am starting to get other users that would like to run the apps on
large data sets under the 64-bit version of Windows. I do have a large
memory (8GB) machine running 64-bit Vista that I can use (okay, don't give
me too much grief), but I'm not sure how to build a 64-bit PLT Scheme there
or if it is even possible.

Any ideas? - other than reformatting and loading Linux :)

As an aside, how about the same question for OS X (on a x86-64 machine)? Or,
is that already a 64-bit app? [My Mac only has 2GB.]

Doug W.