[plt-scheme] Re: Should PLT Scheme have two R6RS namespaces?

From: detmammut at googlemail.com (detmammut at googlemail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 12:11:49 EDT 2009

I had a discussion with eli on this allready in IRC. The problem is
not so much that these R6RS replacements are not available*, but that
someone has to step up to provide test-cases and support. I'll have a
week or two a free time starting april so I will port (the testcases
for) srfi-1 (unless someone else is faster :)

* see https://code.launchpad.net/~ikarus-libraries-team/ikarus-libraries/srfi