[plt-scheme] SRFI-97 and R6RS

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 21 09:07:34 EST 2009

As a starting point, I've added (in SVN) each library listed in SRFI 97
by simply re-exporting the SRFI implementation that's already present.

That's wrong for many SRFIs. It's obviously wrong for `(srfi :1)', for
example, which needs to be replaced with an implementation that works
with mutable lists. Other SRFI implementations could be patched up by
wrapping a few functions with uses of `mlist->list' and `list->mlist'.

Could we get volunteers to to send me repairs for the broken libraries?

Thanks,
Matthew