[plt-scheme] Re: [plt-edu] Re: animation projects, video-game and not

From: Benjamin L.Russell (DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 8 23:49:00 EST 2009

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:43:23 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:42:50 -0800, YC
><yinso.chen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu>wrote:
>>> On Feb 7, 2009, at 1:38 PM, YC wrote:
>>> I am learning to use just plain modules and structs to achieve the
>>> organization effect these days.  Module provides encapsulation.
>>> See my ECOOP talk.
>>A lot of gems in the talk - I need to digest it more fully - thanks!
>Assuming the "ECOOP talk" refers to the presentation "How many
>continuations can dance on the head of a pin" (see
>http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Presentations/ilc.html), I'm
>trying to carry out the examples in the presentation, but some of them
>refer to a "/Users/matthias/Unison/Web/HtDP/Extended/webpages.ss"
>teachpack, without which running the examples results in a "bad syntax
>(multiple expressions after identifier)" error.
>Is there a site from where I can install this teachpack in order to
>run the examples?

Never mind; I just found it:

It is listed under the "Making Web Pages" section at the following

Extended Exercises

The documentation for that teachpack is also available at the
following page:

Documentation: webpages.ss

-- Benjamin L. Russell
-- Matsuo Basho^