[plt-scheme] Re: create a board with vector

From: David Yrueta (dyrueta at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 7 01:02:46 EST 2009

Hi Mona --

It looks like you're working on the Checking Queens exercise in HtDP.

If that's the case, there is one exercise in Section IV whose solution
is very similar to the build-board function you are trying to design.
If you have already worked through all previous exercises, I would
suggest reviewing that section in detail.  If not, then I'd recommend
starting from the beginning of that section, working through all the
exercises, and then returning to Checking Queens.  The exercise I'm
referring to should jump out at you.

Good luck!

Dave Yrueta