[plt-scheme] Scribble for exams?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sun Dec 6 15:12:27 EST 2009

Apologies if this has been mentioned before; a quick search turns up
nothing.

Has anyone developed a framework for expressing exams using scribble?
I can imagine a whole bunch of ways this might work:

1) A simple library to be used with #lang at-exp scheme that produces
TeX strings to be pasted appropriately.
2) An extension/adaptation to/of the built-in latex renderer that
interprets sections as exam questions, etc.
3) An entirely separate scribble language with its own scribble
abstractions.

I'm not thinking here of online delivery of exams, but simply of
generating the paper representation of the exam, though I suppose
online delivery could perhaps just be a separate renderer...

Thanks!

John