[plt-scheme] Autotools integration

From: krustev.svilen at googlemail.com (krustev.svilen at googlemail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 09:53:16 EDT 2009

Hi Noel,

The Scheme source I have is just a separate utility which has to be packed
together with the main project.
Initially I've gon the impression, that it has to be compiled and the
produced executable should get into the package.

If I read you properly - the source should not be compiled, but rather
distributed as a script?

Svilen