[plt-scheme] Autotools integration

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 10:08:36 EDT 2009

Ah, in that case you probably want to use the mzc tool with the --exe
flag to build an executable. I think you need to find out from whoever
created the project exactly how you are supposed to package it, as
there are many options and without precision it is difficult to
provide advice.

N.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM, <krustev.svilen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> The Scheme source I have is just a separate utility which has to be packed
> together with the main project.
> Initially I've gon the impression, that it has to be compiled and the
> produced executable should get into the package.
>
> If I read you properly - the source should not be compiled, but rather
> distributed as a script?
>
> Svilen

Posted on the users mailing list.