[plt-scheme] typed teaching languages

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 9 12:21:35 EDT 2009

OK, I've dug into teachprims.ss, but immediately hit a problem.

I changed the language to

#lang typed-scheme

but if I try to run the file, I get an immediate error before I make
anymore changes:

compile: unbound identifier in the transformer environment (and no
#%app syntax transformer is bound) in: syntax-case

Does Typed Scheme interact strangely with macros so that I'd have to
unpack all the define-teach definitions in the teachprims file, or am
I just doing something stupid?

Todd

>>> Todd