[plt-scheme] Question about Intermediate Student

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 9 23:18:17 EDT 2009

Whoops, I had forgotten that that was a book problem. I do it in class
with my students and then have them write geometric-function. (I'll
check to make sure it's not on my website.)

Are you in 4.1.5?

Welcome to DrScheme, version 4.1.5 [3m].
Language: Intermediate Student; memory limit: 128 megabytes.
This program should be tested.
> ((arithmetic-sequence 5 2) 4)
function call: expected a name after an open parenthesis, but found
something else

Todd