[plt-scheme] Problem with mzscheme

From: troels knak-nielsen (troelskn at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 16:10:08 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I've compiled the trunk version of plt and DrScheme is working fine,
but I can't run the commandline mzscheme. Or rather, it doesn't work.
This is the result of my session:

tkn at tkn-ubuntu ~/external/plt/bin $ ./mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme v4.1.0.3 [3m], Copyright (c) 2004-2008 PLT Scheme Inc.
split-path: expects argument of type <path (for any platform) or
string>; given #f
> (exit)
stdin::0: compile: bad syntax; function application is not allowed,
because no #%app syntax transformer is bound in: (#%top-interaction
exit)

I suppose that the split-path error at startup is somehow connected to
this issue, but I'm not sure what to do?

--
troels