[plt-scheme] Re: Problem with mzscheme

From: troels knak-nielsen (troelskn at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 16:27:20 EDT 2008

Stupid me!
Soon after hitting send, I realised that it had to do with file-system
paths somehow. If I run mzscheme from one directory up, it works as it
should. Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.

I guess I should copy the contents of ~/external/plt/collects
somewhere central? Where would the proper place be for that? (I'm
running linux)

--
troels