[plt-scheme] Proxying the PLT web server?

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 19:18:59 EDT 2008

I have done such a setup.  The effort isn't in getting PLT to work, rather
it's in getting mod_proxy to work correctly.

You likely need to do some URL munging, and for that you'll also need
mod_proxy_html.

   -

   A tutorial on using Apache+SSL as PLT
Frontend<http://schemecookbook.org/Cookbook/HttpsWebservering>
   -

   mod_proxy_html <http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/> - Home to
   mod_proxy_html that can be used for in page link translation
   -

   Reverse Proxy Tutorial
<http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies>- An older tutorial
on how to setup
   mod_proxy as a reverse proxy
   -

   ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.1/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypassreversecookiedomain>-
The directive to ensure cookie also works across proxy calls
   -

   Installing mod_proxy_html <http://www.excalibur-partners.com/archives/6>

Also read up about selinux to ensure that your apache server can access
network...

Cheers,