[plt-scheme] Usability: delete whole line in DrScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 19:04:51 EDT 2008

I've been asked for this one for years and ... well, its finally time to do it.

Anyways, I've added something in to SVN to make control-a and the home
key respect the prompt in the interactions window.

It isn't quite right, tho, since the level I added it doesn't have
access to the proper selection extension information, but it should
work well for what you describe below.

Robby