[plt-scheme] DrScheme quote in Latex?

From: Richard Cobbe (cobbe at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 17:44:43 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 05:40:42PM -0400, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:14:45AM -0400, Marco Morazan wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > How can I get Latex (i.e. Miktex using WinEdt) to print DrScheme's
> > (straight) ' instead of a curly quote? Verbatim and $'$ don't quite
> > work although $'$ is closer than anything else I have tried.
>
> This is purely a font issue; you'll need to find a font for use with Mictex
> that contains that particular rendering of the ' character.

Sorry, hit "send" too soon.  Short answer that isn't guaranteed to work:
change your monospaced font by putting

    \usepackage{courier}

in the preamble; that'll get you straight single quote marks.

If that doesn't work, or for further information, I'd strongly recommend
checking out a TeX discussion forum.  The newsgroup comp.text.tex is a good
place to start, and I'd bet there are Miktex-specific mailing lists or web
fora or something as well.

HTH,

Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.