[plt-scheme] Scheme Programming Question (Making an error message)

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 5 14:56:41 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:

>> http://qaboard.cramster.com/computer-science-topic-5-339232-cpi0.aspx
>
> I've never heard of cramster (or anything like it).
>
> Since you knew about it, and found the problem, I take it that sites
> like this are something that you teachers must have to deal with?

Actually I just found the site through a Google search (I was trying
to figure out who the prof of the assignment was).  But you don't have
to look far to find these sites.  If you use Google Mail, you'll
periodically see ads for homework services.

> Man oh man...

Au contraire.  I've been quite tempted to, when I'm really bored, hire
some of these homework services for the assignments I hand out, and
then grade the result.  I'd be surprised if any of them even passed.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.