[plt-scheme] Fluxus + video processing

From: Dave Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Sun Oct 5 07:09:23 EDT 2008

Hi Noel,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...

Fluxus is not designed for processing video on a pixel by pixel basis,
it's primarily a 3D game engine, and so it's mainly concerned with
objects, vertices, shaders etc.

Pure data has good support for video processing, and you can use osc to
communicate between fluxus and pure data if you want to do that too...

cheers,

dave