[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 10 14:12:13 EST 2008

Yes. I'll put the contents of the batch file here in case anyone else,
some time in the future, has the same problem and reads this thread:

del .Z*
copy mytex.tex "C:\Program Files\PLT"
cd "C:\Program Files\PLT"
slatex --no-latex mytex.tex
del mytex.tex
move .Z* C:\Users\Bas\Documents\mydir
pause

I saved this text as slatex.bat and put it in
C:\Users\Bas\Documents\mydir where mytex.tex also resides. I also had to
copy C:\Program Files\PLT\collects\slatex\slatex.sty once to
C:\Users\Bas\Documents\mydir to be able to run LaTeX on mytex.tex there.

Thanks again for all the help!
Bas

Robby Findler schreef:
> Easier than that is if you first cd to the directory containing the
> .tex file and run slatex from that directory, I suspect.
>
> Robby
>
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Bas Steunebrink <bass at cs.uu.nl> wrote:
>
>> Well it's already easy enough to just write a little batch file that copies
>> the .tex file to the PLT directory, runs SLaTeX there, and then moves the
>> .Z* files back. Create shortcut to batch file, done! <5min work to go from
>> 1% to 100%. ;-) Sorry to skip the cygwin/term sorcery, but I'm getting a bit
>> tired of this whole issue myself now, and this already works like a charm.
>> :-)
>>
>> Bas

Posted on the users mailing list.