[plt-scheme] A first experiment with HTDP

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Tue Jul 1 14:21:35 EDT 2008

At my company, we have a very diverse experience level among all of
our employees.

In fact, it is common practice to hire people with little to no
experience (freshers who may or may not have studied in school or
vocational training) and sort of train them on the job. There is
always a want to teach the freshers "how to be good", my thought is to
utilize HTDP.

I want perform the first experiment in company training by working
through HTDP start to finish with two or three freshers. We will have
voice-meetings twice a week (along with email and instant messages).
There is no time limit.

Does this make sense? Is there any more to it?

Posted on the users mailing list.