[plt-scheme] A classic: Changing the background color

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 1 14:08:27 EDT 2008

I don't think that there is an easy way, but generally the OS likes to
color that space itself. Another thing that sometimes is helpful is to
have the canvas not use white as its background, but instead use the
platform background and we've got to some lengths to support that. Is
that helpful in this case?

Robby