[plt-scheme] accessing a running web server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 17:24:18 EST 2008

You could do something like this, but you'd have to code it up yourself.

Essentially, you could put `(eval (read-from-string string-from-web))'
and do all that. You'd want to password protect it, etc, of course.
But it is do-able. As for a `telnet' interface, you could write a
telnet in Scheme.

This is all do-able, but not easily, like in say... Seaside.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org