[plt-scheme] 'grabbing' the canvas/pasteboard? to scroll with the mouse pointer

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 13:11:02 EST 2008

Thanks, at least I know where to look.

I have also been looking at 'wxs_madm.cc'  specifically;
> static Scheme_Object * os_wxMediaAdminScrollTo (int n , Scheme_Object * p
[] ) {

I'm having trouble making sense of it because I have no experience in c++,
and the code lacks any comments.

Is there any documentation to this stuff.

s.

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCLIC: University College London Interaction Centre
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP