[plt-scheme] drscheme & olpc

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Thu Jan 3 07:30:45 EST 2008

Thanks, thats great- I just need to work out how to get my hands on an
olpc in london.

> we'll have to come up with a B&W PLT Lambda creature.  That little
> snake in the lower right is Pippy the Python.

making it looks pretty easy

Robby recently mentioned

Lots of svg and images - I like the worm. (but I don't know the
meaning as the 'larval stage' site is gone)

Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 5242 (x45242)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
University College London Interaction Centre
Remax House - 31/32 Alfred Place
London - WC1E 7DP

"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
easy to use as his telephone.  That wish has come true, since I no
longer know how to use my telephone. " -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Posted on the users mailing list.