[plt-scheme] Newbie help please

From: mobius (sgoraya at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 6 04:24:39 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
to preface, I have been a windows user / developer for a long time and
this is one of my initial attempts to become familiar with developing
on linux command line
[I am trying to get ARC to properly run on my RHEL system]

I have downloaded MzScheme v 352 as well as Arc0

I have downloaded the appropriate tar files and am able to extract
them ok - I am having trouble with the following:

#2 Put MzScheme's bin directory on the path
#3 From the arc0 directory, run the command mzscheme -m -f as.scm, as

I believe my problems are with #2...

My directory structure is as follows:
    |_BIN (directory)

Any help would be kindly appreciated -- Thanks

Posted on the users mailing list.