[plt-scheme] Specifying directory sandbox evalutes file requires relative to

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Aug 31 20:12:54 EDT 2008

On Aug 31, hendrik at topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 03:29:16PM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> > I think that Eli recently mentioned that he'd found a way to pack
> > a whole bunch of files into a single Emacs buffer and then edit
> > them and then unpack them again -- if you did that, you could use
> > an emacs macro to make the change to them all.
>
> I've hear legends about this multi-file emacs buffer for years now.
> If anyone actually knows how to do it, please speak up.  It's
> exactly the mechanism I need to edit programs in languages where
> breaking code into files is part of the syntax.

I don't know what legends you've heard of, but I suspect that this is
not it.  (It's something I hack about a year ago, and nobody knew
about it until pretty recently.)  I suspect that to be completely
serious about it, you'd implement my thing inside Emacs, wire that to
some interactive `find-multiple-files', and in the resulting buffer
rebind the `save-buffer' command to do the unpacking thing.