[plt-scheme] PLaneT bug tracking

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 28 16:56:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Dave Herman <dherman at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> 1) Can you make it so the default package associated with a bug is empty?
> Otherwise poor abromfile/drocaml.plt is gonna get a lot of unwanted
> attention.

I didn't see a very good way to do this, so I've added a dummy
component that I'm responsible for, and made that the default.

(I also fixed planet's interface to trac so that the right component
is selected by default when you come from a planet package page.)

There doesn't seem to be a good way to deal with version numbers,
either, so I'll probably just get rid of that field or try to make it
just an editable text field at some point.

> 3) Trac supports some plugins that do language-specific syntax highlighting
> in the Wiki markup. It would be nice if you could install one of the plugins
> that recognizes Scheme (and as the maintainer of dherman/java.plt and
> dherman/javascript.plt, I'd add that Java and JavaScript would be nice too).

How are you looking at source code in trac?

Thanks,
Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.