[plt-scheme] PLaneT bug tracking

From: Dave Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 28 15:34:33 EDT 2008

I've started using the Trac database, and it's great. A few requests:

1) Can you make it so the default package associated with a bug is
empty? Otherwise poor abromfile/drocaml.plt is gonna get a lot of
unwanted attention.

2) I thought the sorting of the package list was screwy, but now I can't
find anything wrong with it. I may be on crack, I can't be sure. ;)

3) Trac supports some plugins that do language-specific syntax
highlighting in the Wiki markup. It would be nice if you could install
one of the plugins that recognizes Scheme (and as the maintainer of
dherman/java.plt and dherman/javascript.plt, I'd add that Java and
JavaScript would be nice too).

I know configuring Trac is obnoxious 'cause you end up having to hack
into the Python, but it would be really nice.

Thanks!

Dave